Hull & Deck Construction
· Composite hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with Baltek end-grained balsa core.
· 10 year transferable warranty against hull blistering.
· White gel coat hull with single (1.75" to 3.25") tapered bootstripe.
· Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5’ seats having comfortable 13.75” backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
· Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
· One lazarette storage locker.
· One foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain.
· Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
· Molded companionway seahood and dodger spray shield bosses.
· White foredeck toe-rails.
· GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
· Longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
Keel & Rudder
· Lead & antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump. (4.2’ shoal draft option)
· Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass with stainless rudder post and self-aligning Jefa rudder bearings.
· Curved laminated wood tiller with adjustable tiller extension.
Spars & Rigging
· Tapered carbon fiber mast with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System “A” mainsail luff track; mast finished in Awlgrip off-white.
· G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
· Mast wedge kit.
· Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul, finished in Awlgrip off-white.
· Continuous rod rigging with turnbuckles.
· Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
· Rigid boomvang with integral cleating.
· Headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit.
· Complete running rigging package.
· Two 40:1 self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
· Two 35:1 self tailing secondary winches mounted on cabin trunk.
· Triple sheave deck organizers (P&S).
· Two lock-in winch handles.
· Two PVC winch handle holders.
· Custom stainless mast collar.
· Mast mounted turning blocks
· Halyard & reef line rope clutches on the cabin top.
· One single rope clutch for tack line or jib boom outhaul.
· Cam cleats on cabin top and mounted near primary winches (for lazy spin sheets).
· Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
· Mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 traveler control system.
· 6:1/24:1 rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
· Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
· Foredeck ventilation hatch.
· Two fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
· Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
· Cockpit operated bilge pump.
· Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
· Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
· Double lifelines with stainless bow pulpit & stern rail.
· Five (5) folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
· Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
· 2 cylinder Yanmar 15HP diesel saildrive engine with geared folding prop.
· Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms in cockpit with acrylic cover.
· Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
· 10-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
· One 95 amp battery.
· 12V DC battery switch.
· 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
· Navigation & steaming lights.
· Bonding system.
· Two swiveling halogen reading lights.
· One dome light in main cabin.
· One fluorescent light in head.
· Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
· Off-white laminated paneling with varnished teak trim oval door opening and white door.
· Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole.
· Two-tone (beige) molded nonskid floor in head area.
· Teak trimmed backrest outboard of each settee berth.
· Marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
· Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
· Holding tank overboard discharge manual pump.
· Teak trimmed storage bin to starboard of head.
· Choice of acrylic fabrics for settee cushions.
· Vinyl liner on main cabin & head overhead and hull.
· Contrasting Non-Skid Color on deck.
· Varnished teak toe-rail with amidships chocks and scupper drains in lieu of std.
· “Wide-Opening” Lifeline Gate (P&S) from stern rail to first stanchion.
· Adjustable full length genoa tracks in lieu of std.
· Seahood with molded instrument pod in lieu of std.
· V-Berth Package: V-berth platform with two cushions and one swiveling Halogen reading lamp.
· Carbon Bow Sprit Package: retractable carbon fiber bow sprit, sprit bearings, launching tube and retrieval purchase.
· Carbon Whisker/Spin Pole with double bridles, Awlgripped “clear” with a 2:1 downhaul and a topping lift, each led aft to cabin trunk.
· 4.2’ Shoal Draft Keel.
· Freshwater System with 5 gallon water tank, spigot and foot pump in head.
· Thurston companionway dodger with side curtains mounted on splash molding.
Specifications are effective on hull #167 and subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI