Hull & Deck
· Balsa core/biaxial E-glass vacuum infused hull laminate. Corecell/biaxial e-glass deck laminate. All laminates engineered and built to current ISO and ABS structural standards.
· White gel coat hull with single bootstripe.
· Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
· ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
· GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck with single opening to forepeak.
· Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
· Composite mast bearing beam with integral aluminum tapping plate to secure mast step.
· High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead bulb and stainless fin, flange mounted to a hull recess
Mechanical & Steering
· Yanmar 3YM20 3 cylinder 4-stroke 21hp diesel engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive with 2-piece split zinc.
· Yanmar engine instrument panel mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel
· 16x 11 diameter geared Flex-O-Fold folding prop.
· Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
· Balanced spade rudder constructed using E-glass with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in Jefa self aligning rudder bearing system.
· Edson 60 destroyer wheel with grey leather cover recessed in molded cockpit wheel well.
· Edson steering system including Articu-lock sheaves, 6.5 radial drive, needle bearing with integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
· Jefa emergency tiller.
· 46:1 Harken Radial self-tailing primary winches.
· 40:1 Harken Radial self-tailing cabintop winches.
· (2) 10 Lewmar One-touch winch handles.
· Two winch handle holders.
· Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
· 4:1 Harken Traveler System led P&S.
· 6:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
· Jib in-hauler hardware & 4:1 tackle P&S.
· 6:1 Cunningham system.
· Harken 57mm Airblocks for spinnaker sheet and tack J/111 Specificationsline.
· Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
· Harken mast base halyard blocks and Spinlock 4 sheave organizers P&S.
· Spinlock XTS halyard & tack line rope clutches.
· (2) Spinlock ZR Jammers for main and jib halyards.
· Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
· Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
· Tapered lifeline stanchions.
· Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9 lower lifeline height.
· Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with LED navigation lights.
· Four 8 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
· Four SS padeyes for cockpit spinnaker blocks.
· Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two opening ports on aft cabin face).
· Acrylic offshore drop-board with key lock and insideoperable latch/unlatch.
· Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
· Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
· Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay chainplates.
Plumbing & Electrical
· 18-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
· 12-gallon head holding tank.
· Raritan PH-II head with Y valve and deck pump-out access.
· 26-gallon water tank.
· Manual fresh water foot pumps in head and galley.
· 90 amp deep-cycle, sealed AGM battery.
· Three position battery switch.
· Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
· Aquasignal LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
· Bonding system.
· Six reading lights.
· One adjustable nav light.
· Two red/white LED dome lights
· One fluorescent light in head.
· Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
Spars & Rigging
· Hall Spars 152c autoclaved carbon fiber mast built with Aerovex nanotube technology, double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands. (White finish optional).
· Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves reef lines and outhaul.
· Nitronic discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay
· Ronstan calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
· Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
· Remote Sailtec hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
· Low-profile Facnor Flat headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
· Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system and white painted finish.
· Running rigging package w/Crystalyne Vectran Main & Jib Halyards with Tylaska shackles, Endura Braid Dyneema core jib & main sheets. DSK 75 tapered spin halyard, Maxibraid tapered spin sheets with T-8 shackle. Also includes reef line, cunningham, pole control, tack line, inhauler lines, traveler control lines, mainsheet strop and mainsheet fine tune.
· Hall Quikvang with integral cleating.
· Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads .
· Molded engine box cover with 1 sound insulation.
· Powder-coated white finish aluminum companionway ladder w/teak treads.
· Twin 69 quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area with storage below.
· Main bulkhead privacy door finished in wood veneer.
· Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin flooring.
· SS overhead handrails in main salon P&S.
· Two Large acrylic fixed portlights.
· 64 settee berths with backrests (fold-up pilots optional).
· Shelf outboard of settee berths with storage behind backrest cushions.
· Nav Station/Office with full leg room, hinged-lid access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel and storage bin.
· L-Galley with sink, faucet, fresh water foot pump, sink drain seacock, ice box with top opening, and storage cabinet outboard.
· Head compartment with sink and outboard storage to port and large sail/tool storage bin to starboard. · Choice of nylon fabrics for interior cushions.
· Two tone deck.
· 1/2" Cove stripe to match boot stripe.
· Additional 90 amp battery.
· Opening ports on aft face of cabin house (2).
· Thurston dodger with side curtains.
· Main cabin fold-up pilot berths.
· Wide-opening lifeline gates (P and/or S).
· Spar Package finished in white.
· 110 VAC Shore Power system with 30 cord, 2 outlets and 20 amp battery charger.
· DC Refrigeration (requires 2nd battery option).
· Black Powder Coated Wheel, Stanchions and bow/stern rails.
· Force 10 LPG 2 burner stove with broiler and cockpit LPG locker with 6lb tank, in lieu of standard.
· Removable V-Berth with platform, cushions andtwo reading lights.
Comfort Group Package:
· Cockpit seat and helmsman cushions (4 piece set); Sunbrella covered lifeline covers (4 piece set); mainsail cover in Sunbrella with J/111 Logo.
Interior Trim Package:
· Varnished wood trim along top and bottom of main bulkhead (in salon area) and varnished wood main bulkhead door.
Systems Group Package:
· Hot & Cold Pressure Water system; Cockpit Shower
NOTICE Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantity, brand or design at the sole discretion of J Boats, Inc. Sep 1, 2010