Hull & Deck Construction
· Composite hull and deck of GRP balsa sandwich with E-glass fabrics, additional reinforcing in way of highly loaded hardware.
· Vinylester and ISO NPG gelcoat in hull for osmotic gelcoat blister protection.
· Molded GRP main bulkhead to absorb the direct loads of the shrouds and mast compression.
· Mast step loads are distributed to aluminum frame fastened to the main bulkhead.
· Hull is reinforced in way of keel with several transverse molded stringers.
Keel & Rudder
· Low VCG keel cast from lead and antimony, faired and finished with an epoxy primer and secured by way of stainless steel bolts to the integral molded hull sump.
· Reinforced FRP rudder on transom with stainless steel fittings.
· Laminated varnished wood tiller, with adjustable tiller extension.
Spars & Rigging
· Mast and boom in anodized aluminum.
· Headsail roller furling on headstay.
· Two pairs of swept spreaders.
· Stainless steel wire standing rigging with turnbuckle adjusters.
· Backstay with adjustment tackle led to both sides of the cockpit.
· Complete running rigging package.
· Large modern cockpit with molded foot braces on centerline.
· Non slip finish to all horizontal deck surfaces in white.
· Molded Toe-rail forward.
· Bolts, screws and fitting are all made of stainless steel, marine grade anodized.
· Stainless steel forestay attachment plate.
· Stainless steel pulpit single lifeline.
· “U” bolt on the foredeck.
· Stainless steel chain plates for cap shrouds, lower, shrouds and backstay.
· Opening hatch (420 x 420 mm) mounted on cabin trunk forward of mast.
· Two black anodized jib T tracks with cars.
· Boomvang system (12:1) with swivel mounted cleats, on both sides of the coach roof.
· Mainsheet traveler with coaming mounted (2:1) control line, cleats.
· Mainsheet system (5:1) with swivel cam cleat and ratchet block on cockpit sole.
· Cleats and blocks for backstay adjustment (4:1) led forward in cockpit to port and starboard.
· Two 30:1 primary winches with cam cleats.
· Internal bowsprit launching line led aft through fairleads to cabin trunk cam cleat.
· Bullseye fairleads for furler control line (port with cam cleat) and tack line (starboard) to cabin side mounted clutch.
· Two halyard storage bags shipped loose.
· Spinnaker sheet blocks outboard of winches and aft.
· Two stern pulpits.
· Single continuous lifeline.
· One fixed cabin window on each side of cabin side.
· GRP main sliding hatch with acrylic one piece offshore drop board.
· Winch handle.
· Bow and stern running lights.
· Optional owner supplied, minimum 3.5hp long shaft recommended.
Low transom suitable for direct mounting of a 3 or 4 hp outboard.
· Removable cabin sole.
· Molded settee berths with access to storage below.
· Large forward V-berth platform with two access panels above mast step.
· Large removable molded step with space for an outboard and cooler to be stored aft.
· Crane lifting bar integral to keel bolt system.
· Interior reading light.
· Electrical panel.
· Battery box with straps (battery owner supplied).
Specifications subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI.