Hull & Deck Construction
· Hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics and Baltek end-grained balsa and foam cores.
· Structure is engineered to ABS and ISO standards.
· 10 year transferable warranty against hull blistering, 5 year structural warranty.
· GRP molded structural grid with longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and composite mast bearing beam with aluminum tapping plate.
· White gel coat hull with single tapered boot stripe.
· Two large cockpit seat storage lockers.
· Swimming and boarding platform with integral safety telescoping ladder.
· GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
Keel & Rudder
· Fixed 2,250 lb lead keel bolted and bonded to shallow molded sump in hull.
· Pivoting 200 lb. cast bronze centerboard.
· Fully removable centerboard shim system assembly with custom SS plates, pivot pin, and mechanically fastened UHMW shim plates.
· Centerboard lifting system with Spectron Pennant from Hall Rigging, 6:1 Harken purchase leading through the deck to the cockpit for an adjustable sailing draft between 3’ and 5.5’.
· Interior access port to centerboard lifting components within head area.
· Balanced twin rudder system with self-aligning rudder bearings and SS rudder shafts.
· Edson steering components including bulkhead steerer, radial drive, tiller arm, link bar, articulock idler sheaves and wire chain assembly.
· 44” leather covered wheel mounted on custom molded steering pedestal.
· Ritchie binnacle mounted compass and custom fabricated SS wheel guard/handhold.
· Custom fabricated emergency tiller.
Spars & Rigging
· Hall Spars tapered aluminum mast, with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib & spinnaker halyard sheaves, luff track integral to section with mast finished in off-white Awlgrip.
· G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
· Molded mast wedge system
· Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 8:1 internal mainsail outhaul in Awlgrip off-white.
· Continuous rod rigging with adjustable shroud turnbuckles.
· Sailtec integral -8 hydraulic backstay adjuster.
· Rigid boomvang with purchase
· Headsail furler with control leading aft through 2 fairleads to cam cleat mounted on port cabin side.
· Bowsprit prep package – internal fiberglass sprit tube installed with flush cover. Optional asymmetric spinnaker gear package includes carbon sprit, bearings, retrieval purchase, blocks and running rigging.
· Complete running rigging package
· Off-white ORC foredeck toe rails (Option for varnished full length teak rails).
· Low maintenance custom stainless handrails on cabin house (P&S).
· Self-tailing winches mounted on cockpit coamings (P&S).
· Self-tailing winches mounted beside companionway (P&S).
· Triple deck organizers (P&S).
· Two winch handles.
· Two winch handle holders shipped loose
· Custom stainless fabricated mast collar with halyard attachment bar.
· 6 mast collar turning blocks
· Two pin stop cars on jib T-tracks with cheek blocks mounted on cockpit coaming forward of winches.
· Floor mounted mainsheet traveler track with 4:1 traveler control system leading to cockpit vertical wall to cam cleats (P&S).
· 5:1 Mainsheet purchase system leading to swivel cam base on a custom SS riser mounted on centerline aft of the traveler.
· 10:1 fine tune adjustment system.
· Four 8” SS mooring cleats.
· Interior ventilation from two opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth. (option for 2 add’l cockpit opening ports).
· Companionway opening with SS covered PVC slider tracks, large gutter drains, molded seahood with sliding cover.
· Acrylic offshore removable drop-board with inside/outside lockable hasp.
· Cockpit operated manual bilge pump operable from the helm position with SS transom exhaust fitting.
· Two polypropylene mesh line bags for halyard and sheet line tail storage.
· Custom designed and fabricated SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay fittings.
· Four folding padeyes for attachment points of spinnaker blocks.
· Custom SS bow and stern rails with integral navigation lights.
· SS removable stanchions with double lifelines P&S and at transom.
· 14 HP engine with saildrive and 15” geared folding propeller.
· Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms and separate fuel gauge in cockpit with acrylic splash cover.
· Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
· Waterlock muffler with exhaust run aft to SS transom exhaust fitting.
· 15 gal fuel tank with baffles & inspection port.
· Manual & Electric bilge pumps
· One AGM Group 27 battery (option for 2nd battery)
· 12V DC On/Off battery switch.
· 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
· Navigation & steaming lights.
· UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
· Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
· Two swiveling reading lights in main cabin.
· Two red/white dome lights
· Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
· Off White main bulkhead with varnished teak trim, teak oval door opening with white door.
· Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole in main cabin and head.
· Teak trimmed storage bins outboard of each settee berth seat back.
· Igloo Cooler
· Raritan PH-II marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
· Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
· Choice of fabrics for settee cushions.
· Vinyl liner finish on main cabin & head overhead and main cabin hull sides. Air dry gelcoat finish on hull sides in head and V-berth area and aft storage lockers.
· Two Tone Deck w/ contrasting non-skid color
· Full length teak toe rail in lieu of standard, with custom mid-ship chocks, scupper drains and finished with gloss-varnish.
· (2) Add’l cockpit opening portlights P & S.
· Lifeline Gates P & S.
· Removable Transom Locker.
· Thurston Dodger with side curtains.
· V-Berth Package: V-berth cushions and swiveling reading lamp.
· Pressure water system with 20 gallon bladder tank, water pressure pump, faucet in head and cold water cockpit shower.
· Heat exchanger water heater to run off engine only: (Requires Pressure water option).
· 110V Shore Power: 30amp shore power cord, deck receptacle, belowdecks breaker, Xantrex battery charger, AC panel, one 110v outlet in nav panel, equipment leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI), galvanic isolator.
· Forte Carbon Mast in lieu of standard with Harken Type A mast track.
· Asymmetric Spinnaker Package: retractable carbon fiber bow sprit, sprit bearings, one spinnaker halyard, two spinnaker sheets, tack line, retrieval purchase, and five Harken blocks.
· Additional Battery
Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI.